Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex blue cash everyday

tag
oracles
Valued Contributor

Amex blue cash everyday

I have a regular blue cash amex card.

Will they let me product change to a blue cash everyday card?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex blue cash everyday

that one is a sinch. just call the number on the back of your card and they will gladly PC.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 2 of 17
oracles
Valued Contributor

awesome, i just realized BCE is so much better, as far as rewards are, than the regular plain blue cash.

Message 3 of 17
Chris123nTx
Established Contributor

@oracles wrote:

awesome, i just realized BCE is so much better, as far as rewards are, than the regular plain blue cash.

And if you buy much groceries, it is way easy to cover the $75 af for the bcp too.!
Message 4 of 17
oracles
Valued Contributor

@Chris123nTx wrote:

@oracles wrote:

And if you buy much groceries, it is way easy to cover the $75 af for the bcp too.!

Just converted and in the nick of time cuz i will go grocery shopping on wednesday.

totally cool

Message 5 of 17
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@oracles wrote:

@Chris123nTx wrote:

@oracles wrote:

Just converted and in the nick of time cuz i will go grocery shopping on wednesday.

totally cool

Very nice!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 17
bribro
Valued Contributor

OP, when you say" regular blue cash" you mean "regular blue," right? I'm only aware of Blue, BCE, BCP, and the two frequent flyer variants.

Why would anyone want regular Blue? As a travel card?

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 7 of 17
oracles
Valued Contributor

@bribro wrote:

OP, when you say" regular blue cash" you mean "regular blue," right? I'm only aware of Blue, BCE, BCP, and the two frequent flyer variants.

I've had my "regular blue" card since 2007 and didnt know of anything else until this year when i came back on myfico and learned about BCE and BCP.

When i learned of the difference, i immediately called to product change lol

You are right, why would anyone want regular blue? at least definitely not for me. This was exactly the reason why i rarely used it.

Niow i will definitely be using my amex card alot more for the rewards and you can get money back starting at 25 dollars increments. awesomeeeeeee lol

I can use my bofa card 3% gas and 1% everything else and because it is attached to my bofa checking account, i get a 25% bonus when redeeming the cash into my checking account.

and now also 3% on groceries from AX. awesomeeeeeeeee God is good

Wait this month is 5% on groceries for Discover, well scratch AX for the month of May but afterwards, AX i will reward you with use lol

Message 8 of 17
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

@bribro wrote:

No, OP is referring to the original blue cash card. amex stopped offering this card back in april 2011 i believe. one of the benefits that i miss about original blue cash was the dunkin donuts blue dining perk. every 4 times one would make a purchase with his or her blue cash card, you would receive a 5 dollar dunkin donuts card. i must have gotten 30 dollars worth of dunkin donuts gift cards.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 9 of 17
bribro
Valued Contributor

@scottwagnon wrote:

@bribro wrote:

No, OP is referring to the original blue cash card. amex stopped offering this card back in april 2011 i believe. one of the benefits that i miss about original blue cash was the dunkin donuts blue dining perk. every 4 times one would make a purchase with his or her blue cash card, you would receive a 5 dollar dunkin donuts card. i must have gotten 30 dollars worth of dunkin donuts gift cards.

Ohhh. That DD thing seems like an awesome perk. Why'd you switch to a different card?

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.