Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex everyday bonus info..

tag
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Amex everyday bonus info..

So I read the terms to the 50% bonus today for my Amex everyday and I found out that spending to get sign up bonus doesn't qualify for the 50%bonus...so it only starts after you get the sign up bonus...

"

• If you make 30 or more separate purchases of goods or services in a billing period with your Amex EveryDay℠ Preferred Credit Card ("Card"), you earn 50% extra Membership Rewards points on those purchases less returns and credits with a date in that billing period. A transaction where you buy multiple items counts as one purchase. Purchases do not include fees or interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, purchases of travelers checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchases of other cash equivalents. This benefit will not apply to any limited time promotions and offers (such as a Welcome Bonus).

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CalAlumnus13
Contributor

Re: Amex everyday bonus info..

I think it's just saying that you won't get a 50% bonus on the 15,000 sign-up points. You'll still get a 50% bonus on the points earned from the purchases themselves.

FICOs: EX (per Amex, 1/20/18): 830 | TU (per Discover, 1/20/18): 817

Wallet: Discover It $35.5k | Amex EveryDay $25k | Chase Freedom Unlimited $19.5k | Chase Freedom $8.5k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $8.5k | Amex BCE $7.7k

Drawer: Hella More
Message 2 of 3
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex everyday bonus info..

@CalAlumnus13 wrote:

I think it's just saying that you won't get a 50% bonus on the 15,000 sign-up points. You'll still get a 50% bonus on the points earned from the purchases themselves.

Ditto.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.