Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex site working for anyone?

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Amex site working for anyone?

Meet too shoegal! Trying to figure out how much use the Delta card would be. I have the Blue Business Plus card. I've read I can transfer points for flights with it. I don't have a PRG or Plat.
Message 11 of 14
drboxing
Established Contributor

The Amex department handling the cards is in Florida, that office is closed until Monday because of the hurricane. I called Amex earlier on another matter and that's what was told to me

Message 12 of 14
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:
Meet too shoegal! Trying to figure out how much use the Delta card would be. I have the Blue Business Plus card. I've read I can transfer points for flights with it. I don't have a PRG or Plat.

If you live near a Delta hub (I do) or fly Delta a lot it's worth considering. The free checked bag and priority boarding are what attracts me. My Amex charge cards have good benefits/perks, but they don't include those two things. The BBP seems like a great card since you get 2MR points for everything you buy. They both have nice perks!

Message 13 of 14
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Yes..I'm not far from the main Delta hub out of Hot Lanta! Lol
Thanks for the insight! I'm still learning how these points work. I'm completely lost on how the Amex system works. Lol
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.