Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have 2 Ollo accounts?

tag
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Re: Anyone have 2 Ollo accounts?

I appreciate all of you for the positive comments the negative ones I never have quite understood. FYI last year at this time I had over 300k in available credit, got hurt and had to file BK. Even the CC that did not have a balance were closed. This Ollo card seems pretty good to me with 2.0% rewards. The APR can be 59.99  % if you do not carry a balance who cares what the APR is. I have received the invitation for both cards I took the rewards and do not feel bad about it. 

Message 11 of 16
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@mystikal1 did you try calling them and asking if you can have more than one?

Message 12 of 16
NimbusIII
Frequent Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

I would try this and while on the phone see if you are preapproved and if it would take a credit pull, you may get lucky! 

Ollo is one of the most responsible "rebuild lenders" available (not even close to predatory lenders like Credit 1).  No fees across the board, no annual fee, no late fees, no foreign transaction fees, no return payment fees, No rate hike, and interest rates that beat most Amex cards.  The do not allow you to request credit increases but will gladly increase your line periodically if your spending and payment habits support it.  

“The man who says he can, and the man who says he can not… Are both correct.”
Message 13 of 16
TekkenQQ7
Established Contributor

@NimbusIII wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

I would try this and while on the phone see if you are preapproved and if it would take a credit pull, you may get lucky! 

Ollo is one of the most responsible "rebuild lenders" available (not even close to predatory lenders like Credit 1).  No fees across the board, no annual fee, no late fees, no foreign transaction fees, no return payment fees, No rate hike, and interest rates that beat most Amex cards.  The do not allow you to request credit increases but will gladly increase your line periodically if your spending and payment habits support it.

I agree with you regarding the no fees part, but it will be stock with you at a small SL for a long time. If you ever have any problems with the card like I did, they will close the first account and reopen another one, locking you from accessing the app period, and if you are lucky you won't miss any payments.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TekkenQQ7 wrote:

@NimbusIII wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

I agree with you regarding the no fees part, but it will be stock with you at a small SL for a long time. If you ever have any problems with the card like I did, they will close the first account and reopen another one, locking you from accessing the app period, and if you are lucky you won't miss any payments.

Always have a backup payment method. Push payment from your bank if you can't access the app. All my cards are in my bank's bill pay for this reason. Things happen with tech. Websites go down, accounts get locked out 

Message 15 of 16
mystikal1
Established Contributor

I called and at first she said no, then said if you received both invitations within 90 days they will look at it but might cancel original card. Thank you very much but I will pass, would hate to get downgraded. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.