cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone intentionally app'ed for the same card twice and got approved for both?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone intentionally app'ed for the same card twice and got approved for both?

Yes, the 99/500 BoA partially secured card.  I closed one as soon as I saw the second $99 being deducted from my checkings account.  They were very great about it.  It shows as closed account and in good standing on my reports!

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone intentionally app'ed for the same card twice and got approved for both?

I want another Sallie Mae. Staples (Ink Plus) doesn't sell a store's GC that I am looking for and Kroger does. Smiley Indifferent
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
My question (since my second QS1 is on its way) is how do you tell them apart? Do you just remember the numbers on the card or put a sticker on it or do you only carry one of them? I think ky second QS1 might stay in the safe so I don't get them confused.

Just remember the last 4 of your number on each or just one. Smiley Wink

Message 23 of 24
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I want another Sallie Mae. Staples (Ink Plus) doesn't sell a store's GC that I am looking for and Kroger does. Smiley Indifferent

same here Nix on the 2nd SM.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.