Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyway to update balance mid cycle?

tag
julia183301
New Visitor

Anyway to update balance mid cycle?

Is there any way to get Credit One to update mid cycle? I tried to ask them, no go. Dispute balance, lost card etc? Thanks 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
MissLiz
Established Contributor

Re: Anyway to update balance mid cycle?

I have zero experience with Credit One, but if you asked and they said no, then accept the no and wait for the next cycle. I certainly wouldn't dispute it. 

“A woman’s best protection is a little money of her own.” – Clare Boothe Luce
Message 2 of 6
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Never heard of them doing mid-cycle reporting, was a thread a couple years ago regarding the same subject but no updates were ever listed. Do you care to say why you want them to report mid-cycle?

Message 3 of 6
Snook_on_the_Line
Frequent Contributor

Disputing a balance that is Not incorrect is never a good idea.   

Message 4 of 6
alocksley
New Contributor

Why would you want to do this?

...and debt free.
Message 5 of 6
ptatohed
Valued Contributor

Mid cycle reporting is usually requested when one is about to apply for a big loan (car, house) and they need to show the lender a balance of zero on the card.  Some credit card issuers do it, some do not.  With Capital One (not Credit One), people have reported success by asking for a supervisor and providing their reason (applying for a mortgage, etc.).  No guarantees but OP can try asking for a supervisor.  

If OP is truly applying for a mortgage, and if Credit One will not do a mid-cycle reporting, OP can request a letter from Credit One stating that they have a $0 balance, and the mortgage lender can request a Rapid Rescore.  https://helpmebuildcredit.com/rapid-rescore-everything-need-know/  

5% CB rotating: ;
Everyday 3% CB: ;
Everyday 5%: ;
Companion Card: ;
Everyday 2.2% CB: ;
Retired to sock drawer after AOD (kept alive w/ 1 purchase every 6 mo): ;
On my radar: ;
Still Waiting for an Invite: ;
No hope:
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.