Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for CCCU

tag
debz
Valued Member

Approved for CCCU

I was recently approved for CCCU for $3k.  After some more thought, I asked if I could up the credit line to $5k.  I haven't heard anything back yet.  I did submit the application requesting the $5k limit.  Has anyone had any luck with negotiating with CCCU.  My loan rep is Tammy Allen.
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for CCCU

I applied last week, they pulled my report but I did not hear from them yet.  DO you have an email address for Tammy?  Maybe I could get an update from her.

Thanks
Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCCU will not rush you just for contacting them, trust me!

THEY WILL GET TO YOU WHEN THEY GET TO YOU.

Took me almost 2 weeks to hear from them.
Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

myhearts07 wrote:
I applied last week, they pulled my report but I did not hear from them yet.  DO you have an email address for Tammy?  Maybe I could get an update from her.

Thanks

Here ya go!

Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Kims...

Will let ya'll know what happened.

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, I am not rushing, I just saw that they had pulled my credit and I got the message that someone would call me and I never got a call, that's all. 
Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Oh, I am not rushing, I just saw that they had pulled my credit and I got the message that someone would call me and I never got a call, that's all.

CCCU does not do instant or computer generated approvals. Every approval that I've heard of has been done manually by a credit department CSR, I've only seen 2 names - so that may be all they have and the reason for the long wait. I have also heard that they also require pay stubs to be faxed upon final approval - though I'm not sure if that has been the case for everyone.

Every time I called I was told that someone would be working on it "today" - got that for about 6 days.
Message 7 of 19
Bruiser
Regular Contributor

it differs on the individual
they only requested a copy of one utility bill to show proof of address for me
BK 7 Filed: 08/07/15
BK 7 Discharged: 11/04/15
Discharge Scores: Equifax (572) - TransUnion (586) - Experian (511)
Goal: 700+
Credit Cards: NFCU nRewards ($500) - CapOne Platinum ($300) - CapOne QuicksilverOne Rewards ($300) - Victoria's Secret ($250) - Firestone ($1200)
Auto Loan: NFCU ($34.6K @ 7.7%)
Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

We're still waiting for DH's card to get here...the account has reported on EX and EQ but nothing in our hot little hands.  Was hoping today as we are using it for the first time to buy season passes to Six Flags and wanted to go tomorrow for my birthday..oh well..maybe tomorrows mail.
Message 9 of 19
Bruiser
Regular Contributor

they reported already to Ex and Eq here also
only dropped a few points from the new card on Eq
BK 7 Filed: 08/07/15
BK 7 Discharged: 11/04/15
Discharge Scores: Equifax (572) - TransUnion (586) - Experian (511)
Goal: 700+
Credit Cards: NFCU nRewards ($500) - CapOne Platinum ($300) - CapOne QuicksilverOne Rewards ($300) - Victoria's Secret ($250) - Firestone ($1200)
Auto Loan: NFCU ($34.6K @ 7.7%)
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.