Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA APR Reduction

tag
PutThatMoneyOnTheTable
Established Contributor

BOA APR Reduction

I have learnt a lot and is still learning from the valuable information this forum has.

Read earlier about interest rate reduction so I decided to give it a try and got my APR reduced to 19.24% with Bank of America.

Got offered a cash reward (card that i already have) and business card too (I don't have a business). But no new credit for me, so I politely declined.

Side note the CSR asked if I knew I had over $100 in points that can be redeemed........Smiley Very Happy:smileyvery-happy DUH

Amex BCP $35k
Chase FU $19.6k
BOA Cash Rewards $36k
BJs Perks Plus M/C $22k
Cap1 QS $4,950 (AU)
Best Buy $4k
Wells Fargo Active Cash $11.3
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Re: BOA APR Reduction

@PutThatMoneyOnTheTable wrote:

I have learnt a lot and is still learning from the valuable information this forum has.

Read earlier about interest rate reduction so I decided to give it a try and got my APR reduced to 19.24% with Bank of America.

Got offered a cash reward (card that i already have) and business card too (I don't have a business). But no new credit for me, so I politely declined.

Side note the CSR asked if I knew I had over $100 in points that can be redeemed........Smiley Very Happy:smileyvery-happy DUH

Strong work!

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 2 of 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: BOA APR Reduction

Very NiceSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.