Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA BankAmericard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA BankAmericard

I converted my BoA Platinum Plus to the BankAmericard rewards over the Christmas holiday.  So far, I am happy with the rewards.

I also have several cards with various reward programs:
     Discover More
     Amex Green, Blue, and Clear
     VW Platinum Visa

LIke you, I have my own set spending categories.  So far, so good.

Scout

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Poor old USAA --have you fallen out of love with them? Smiley Wink

By the way, I agree with your strategies on your cards. That's quite similar to how I split mine up!

I know, I know, USAA's rewards just aren't standing up to the others...however, I still love 'um! Also, congrats on your new great scores (I just noticed)!

P.S. Thanks for sharing your experience scout!

Message Edited by pjriverap on 03-21-2008 05:50 PM
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

pjriverap wrote:
Thanks all for the responses so far. Out of curiosity, rebuilder do you use another rewards card more frequently?

I use this card for routine monthly purchases like groceries and gas.  I also make big purchases on this card and pay it off immediately (just trying to get the points).  My points seem to be racking up fairly quickly!

I do also use my Target Visa for rewards.  I can't say I use it more...  I just use it at Target and also for big ticket items (airfare and such).  It is nice to get a 10% off coupon for when I have to buy the little munchkin school clothes!
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

i was never able to get a product change...so no americard for me...Smiley Sad
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.