cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Graduate CC Question

tag
JayMac704

BOA Graduate CC Question

I've had my BOA secured card for almost a year, I have made 12 on time payments. My utilization is currently sitting at 10%. My max was one time for $38 over the limit. I called to manually graduate the card. I was told I would receive their response in the mail. That sounds like denial to me, anyone have experience with this that wasn't instantly approved over the phone but via mail? Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: BOA Graduate CC Question

@JayMac704 wrote:

I've had my BOA secured card for almost a year, I have made 12 on time payments. My utilization is currently sitting at 10%. My max was one time for $38 over the limit. I called to manually graduate the card. I was told I would receive their response in the mail. That sounds like denial to me, anyone have experience with this that wasn't instantly approved over the phone but via mail? Thanks in advance. 

It may be a denial? Once letter is received, perhaps it will give you some insight on what needs to be addressed.

If denial, try again requesting monthly until the card graduates to unsecured.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.