Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Recon?

tag
patternofstars7
Contributor

BOA Recon?

I recently got denied for a BOA card and didn't recieve counter offer for secured card in mail. Read in here in a couple of posts that they usually do counter offer card if you get denied. Just wondering if it's worth recon for card? I already just got approved for BCE and Chase Freedom card so I'm not in huge need for card just went crazy on app spree. Don't want to be stuck with a low $500 card. Just wanted to get thoughts about if its worth going for a Recon and getting a foot in door with BOA or just take the hit and move on. Thanks for any advice.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
avidlinuxuser
Established Member

Re: BOA Recon?

You should easily get approved if you recon. I got approved with a TransUnion Fico score of 651 and Equifax Fico Score of 648.

Edit: Granted I called BoA within two days of getting the we'll notify you in 7-10 days message or whatever. I did not get instant approval. 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which card u have applied for ?

Message 3 of 4
patternofstars7
Contributor

I applied for the cash rewards card. I knew they are pretty tough to get in with just figured it was worth a shot since I got in with AmEX, Chase, and Discover Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.