cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOFA Secured Card / Deposit Taken - Was I approved??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOFA Secured Card / Deposit Taken - Was I approved??

On the 15th of this month I applied for the BOFA 99/500 Secured card. I had gotten a Pre-Qual in the mail so found the online app and applied. The $99 was taken from my Checking Account 2 days ago yet the Online Status site still says "in review" and a call to their App Status line has the reps saying that it is still Pending. I told them that the $99 already came out of my account yet they still say to wait for a response in the mail.

Has anyone ever had this happen before with a secured card? And if one had to make an informed guess, would you say I was approved and the system just had not updated?? Thank you! I'm a little frustrated at how slow this process is taking. :/
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: BOFA Secured Card / Deposit Taken - Was I approved??

Yes you are approved. Once deposit is taken from your account, it's a done deal. You will receive card shortly. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's the max allowable deposit?

Message 3 of 4
Dahlia77
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What's the max allowable deposit?

I believe $5000 online (don't quote me) but if you go into a branch you can do $10,000.  That's what the branch told me.  Once again don't quote me because this was 3 years ago and I didn't do either.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.