Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays CC Apps.

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Barclays CC Apps.

I have two new CC, I'm looking to get a Barclay's CC. Should I wait 6-8 mounts to apply. I have one INQ's on TU and the score FICO 729.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Barclays CC Apps.

@corymcd88 wrote:

I have two new CC, I'm looking to get a Barclay's CC. Should I wait 6-8 mounts to apply. I have one INQ's on TU and the score FICO 729.

NOW

Message 2 of 7
baller4life
Super Contributor

If you have other cards at least 6 months old, go for it now!!
Message 3 of 7
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

I think you have a very good chance.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 7
Shock
Established Contributor

I really want the arrival. but 5% on restaurants just hit my freedom and food si where most my my spend goes! Ill await it out i guess Smiley Happy

How is barclays with baddies? I have two accounts with all major derogs falling off by january 2015. all that will be left is 2 30's and 1 60 day late. Would this be a problem? or should i wait til feb 2015 to apply?

photo myfico_zpsd00088cb.jpg
Message 5 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Shock wrote:

I really want the arrival. but 5% on restaurants just hit my freedom and food si where most my my spend goes! Ill await it out i guess Smiley Happy

How is barclays with baddies? I have two accounts with all major derogs falling off by january 2015. all that will be left is 2 30's and 1 60 day late. Would this be a problem? or should i wait til feb 2015 to apply?

won't be a problem, they want to see 1 year since baddies

Message 6 of 7
Shock
Established Contributor

well then. i will wait till may. my collection is due to fall off TU some time this month. its already off my EX and EQ. I also don't want to be stuck wit a low limit...or a platinum version

photo myfico_zpsd00088cb.jpg
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.