cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy CC disappeared from credit report?

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: Best Buy CC disappeared from credit report?

@enharu wrote:
Hmm, they said elite and elite plus people get to access Black Friday early. Is that just online, or physical stores as well?

I honestly hope none of the stores are going to open their doors at 8-10pm on Thursday again, but its most likely going to happen.

It is online. It happens every year. They open up select black friday deals online to customer who are logged in. I think it is the Monday before.

You put stuff in your cart. The site shuts down. You try again over and over in frustration. Then finally you get to check out and it shuts down again. Then you try again and the item is sold out. So, you give up and check out the site towards the end of the day. The site is working and you manage to get a few bucks off some small ticket items such as blu-ray's. They arrive after Chirstmas because they got backordered....

haha just giving you a heads up on the annual best buy top tier customer online sale. It is like fighting the crowds, but on your home computer.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 21 of 24
enharu
Super Contributor

lol that's honestly just sad. Haven't had any technical issues with amazon, but all the really good deals disappear in a flash. Last year's sale was meh. The year before they had tag heuer grand Carreras for $2700 which was a steal.

There's not much stuff I need to buy this year since I just moved and bought everything I need. There hasn't been much improvements technology wise compared to last year either so I'm not going to upgrade my PC as well. Only thing worth grabbing is a PS4 and maybe Xbox one as well, but I already preordered them.

I'm looking forward to next year's sale though when the OLED and 4k TVs will be on sale.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 22 of 24
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 23 of 24
kc12286
Frequent Contributor

I haven't seen my SW report in a while. But that's another story.

As for Best Buy's policy change. I noticed the initial 15 day return change. But was not aware of the change to the rewards program. I'm currently Elite Plus. Citi pushed my pay date further into the month, which was a nice, welcome surprise. I do think I'll be paying off my card though ASAP. I'm just not thrilled with these changes.

In the Garden Club since: 07/05/2017

6/9/2008-TransUnion-703
6/9/2008-Equifax-712
6/9/2008 Experian-635

2/16/2011 Transunion - 675
3/11/2011 Equifax - 688
5/13/2011 Equifax - 704
5/28/2011 Equifax - 704
5/28/2011 Transunion - 724
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.