Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy RZ MC - CLI !!!!

tag
johnsj21
Regular Contributor

Best Buy RZ MC - CLI !!!!

Just requested a CLI and just got a $400 increase...not a ton, but it's something!!  Went from $750 to $1,050.  Combined with my Home Depot CLI that I got yesterday that's an additional $1,450 in credit in 2 days!!  I've had the RZ MC for 2 years now.

I never thought that a year ago that I would ever dig out of the 500's and now I'm cruising my way into the 700's....it's amazing how many more doors open for you when you get your util down and have a little patience!!

9/26/08 TU: 528 EQ: 558 EX: 560
11/7/08 TU:584 EQ:601 EX 600
7/21/09 TU:636 EQ:626
12/27/11 TU: 675 EQ:680
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Logical
Regular Contributor

Re: Best Buy RZ MC - CLI !!!!

So, which level card do you have? What are they called, A & B? I assume the mark of B is AF and/or Gold status. Mine is a B at 750. I was planning on getting rid of it before the next anniversary. Bs are not supposed to rise very high.

Congrats on the healthy raise.

Message 2 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I just got Sears MC, I was thinking about letting that report and then going and applying for Best Buy MC! Think that would get me in?
Message 3 of 10
Logical
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
I just got Sears MC, I was thinking about letting that report and then going and applying for Best Buy MC! Think that would get me in?

Some how I suspect the computer won't even look to see that it's a Sears, It'll just see a new account and (perhaps) subtract a point or two. Perhaps

Message 4 of 10
xkaosx
Regular Contributor

i got a BB MC and was denied a sears
Message 5 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

well I applied, will keep you posted! lol

so much for my inquiries dropping off Experian, now I have 3 from Household in a week! 

Message 6 of 10
Logical
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

well I applied, will keep you posted! lol

so much for my inquiries dropping off Experian, now I have 3 from Household in a week! 

I hope you get the good one!

Message 7 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I would consider the Household Bank MC the better of the three and I was declined for that after pre-approved for it! Then jumped in my car and ran to Sears and was approved for that, now 5 days later, just applied for the Best Buy, 2 for 3 would be a success then I would stop applying
Message 8 of 10
Logical
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
. . . and I was declined for that after pre-approved for it! . . .

Alas, it sometimes means pre-approved to apply  Smiley Surprised

Message 9 of 10
johnsj21
Regular Contributor

I have the Platinum...no AF.
9/26/08 TU: 528 EQ: 558 EX: 560
11/7/08 TU:584 EQ:601 EX 600
7/21/09 TU:636 EQ:626
12/27/11 TU: 675 EQ:680
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.