Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Best Buy & CITI)

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

(Best Buy & CITI)

So when you go to manage your best buy card it now has CitiBank NA Best Buy CCs, and when you click "Manage ACCOUNT" It takes you to their log in page which has the CITI look, ALSO it looks like they are calling the cards "My Best Buy Credit Card" and "My Best Buy MasterCard" and have changed the design as well. Hopefully the change is for good, and makes it easier to get that MC. I went to the application but its still the same one backed by Capital One.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: (Best Buy & CITI)

Also looks like the Chase version which has been there for a while is now ending:

The credit card relationship between Best Buy and Chase Bank USA, N.A. is ending. NOTE: The above link to manage your Chase account will be removed effective September 5, 2013. Bookmark the link if you may need it on or after that date.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 2 of 4
slothy
Contributor

ya got this on my main page for bbrzmc

Important Account Notice
Beginning September 6, 2013 your Reward Zone MasterCard will be owned by Citibank, N.A.. From September 5 - 9, this website will be available for viewing account information only. Account management features including online payments, emergency card replacements, update contact information etc. will be unavailable during this period.As of September 9 you will need to register your account through Citibank, N.A. to continue managing your account online.

Message 3 of 4
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Yeah! Cant wait my dad has a BB store card. We shall see how things turn out. Thanks for the info^

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.