Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best CC rewards program?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best CC rewards program?

What CC offers the best rewards package in terms of % back in rewards? Also, do you get a higher % if you go for frequent flyer miles, etc...?

I have 3% in 3 highest categories on my chase. But I have 5% back for gas on my Discover.  These seem pretty good - but can I do better?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Best CC rewards program?

Penfed Cash Back card is one of the best all things considered.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are the terms for Penfed?
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

13.99% fixed APR 5% back on gas 2% back on groceries 1.25% back on everything else.

Here is the real kicker they automatically credit you the bonus each month no waiting on reaching some minimum to cash out.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks - is there a cap on penfed?
Message 5 of 7
wmarat
Valued Contributor

No caps. IME and IMHO Penfed is the best cashback card.
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 6 of 7
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

No cap, plus your rebate is credited on to your statement every month. You don't have to wait until you've accumulated some mystery figure or alternate full moons or request checks.

Boom, it's there on your statement, reducing the amount owed. Pretty sweet!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.