Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Cash Rewards @ Costco?

tag
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

BofA Cash Rewards @ Costco?

The BofA Cash Rewards now offers 2% 1st wholesale clubs, which makes it MY go to Costco card. 

Does anybody know if you get the 2% cash back online at Costco.com?

Thanks!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

Re: BofA Cash Rewards @ Costco?

You should get the 2% for online wholesale purchases, too.  I can't say for sure, I don't have a costco membership.  Don't forget you also get the relationship bonus.  On the low end it is 10%.  On the high end it is 75%.  Or 3.5% CB.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Read the T&C or try a small purchase. Good luck!
Message 3 of 10
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@CreditDunce wrote:

You should get the 2% for online wholesale purchases, too.  I can't say for sure, I don't have a costco membership.  Don't forget you also get the relationship bonus.  On the low end it is 10%.  On the high end it is 75%.  Or 3.5% CB.

I love that relationship bonus reward. I'm very excited about this particular credit card. Citi doesn't want anything to do with me, but BofA approved me for the Cash Rewards. I'm looking forward to it. 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 4 of 10
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

I'll try making a purchase for sure. But in the mean time, has anyone tried using the card online and be successful getting the 2%? 

It seems the BofA Cash Rewards tends to be over looked a bit when it comes to warehouse clubs. 

Message 5 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

You go Grill, get your BoaCa onSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 10
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

We're trying Joe! Definitely trying!

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

I'll try making a purchase for sure. But in the mean time, has anyone tried using the card online and be successful getting the 2%? 

It seems the BofA Cash Rewards tends to be over looked a bit when it comes to warehouse clubs. 

CR doesn't get overlooked in our household.Smiley Wink When wholesale clubs are not a category for the IT, we use it. 

Message 8 of 10
wasCB14
Super Contributor

I save enough with price rewinds on Costco electronics with my Costco Visa that the difference between 2% and 3.5% on the other stuff is quite small.

If I get the BofA Travel Rewards 2.625% card for paying taxes and insurance, though, then I'd maybe use that at Costco, too.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 9 of 10
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

BoA AAA Rewards gets 2% at Costco as well.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.