Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCCU credit card

tag
debz
Valued Member

Re: CCCU credit card

I applied July 12th and their automated message said I would receive a call the next business day.  I haven't heard anything as of yet.  Do they call everyone?
Message 11 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

They will call or email you.  They are very nice. It takes them a little more time cause everything is done manually. Gave me 3K CL, sent me some checks, but have not got the card in the mail yet.
Message 12 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

my scores are less then 600, and I asked for only 500 today.

We will see. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Message 13 of 44
Eric958
Established Contributor

I couldn't contain myself....I applied! {only have to cards]Well I see the Inq hit today but so far after 24hrs no call.Ex 646 will post results. Good Luck to all who have applied! E!

Never Give Up!!
Message 14 of 44
Gotagoal
Regular Contributor

I got the same message and they called me and emailed me a few days later. They approved me for the 1k that I requested, EX 658 and we chatted about the "good" things as we all move forward. Really nice people. They asked me to fill out a form and fax them a copy of my ss card, which I've lost. Today I sent them the passport photocopy and my app, signed - and then went to the ss office (what an interesting way to spend the lunch hr!hahah).... and got the replacement card paperwork done. I had to feed the meter 3 x and then my # was about to be called and the woman went to lunch!! So I asked, if I'm next, can I pay the meter?... it was comical ... so another guy offered to feed my meter so I could be there to be called next. I held his bag and he ran to the meter with 2 min left. People are good. Really good. CCCU was great. I hope you also have a good experience. Good luck!
Message 15 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

We just applied for membership (with a savings account) and applied for the visa, and it came up with a page that said: CURRENT LOANS  There are no current loans.  Please contact CCCU at 9999999.

Did something go wrong with the app?

Thanks.

Message 16 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

mousebandit wrote:
We just applied for membership (with a savings account) and applied for the visa, and it came up with a page that said: CURRENT LOANS  There are no current loans.  Please contact CCCU at 9999999.

Did something go wrong with the app?

Thanks.

We applied fro membership through the CC App process. Just call and ask. Remember they ar Pacific Time.

Rob
Message 17 of 44
Bruiser
Regular Contributor

I just applied for their PLOC instead of going for the CLI. Asked for 2k, same as what i got for the CC.
Will keep everyone posted. Said 24-48 hours for approval or denial.
BK 7 Filed: 08/07/15
BK 7 Discharged: 11/04/15
Discharge Scores: Equifax (572) - TransUnion (586) - Experian (511)
Goal: 700+
Credit Cards: NFCU nRewards ($500) - CapOne Platinum ($300) - CapOne QuicksilverOne Rewards ($300) - Victoria's Secret ($250) - Firestone ($1200)
Auto Loan: NFCU ($34.6K @ 7.7%)
Message 18 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bruiser wrote:
I just applied for their PLOC instead of going for the CLI. Asked for 2k, same as what i got for the CC.
Will keep everyone posted. Said 24-48 hours for approval or denial.

Will be interedted to see how that goes for you... I was thinking of rolling my Volvo financial (Auto) over to them... But they need to beat 5.9Smiley Wink  Looked like it was just the same though.Smiley Sad

I'm going to call in a month or so to see.

Rob
Message 19 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

What was the result of you PLOC application? I was approved for $1k on the credit card, but instead of doing a CLI on activation, I'd rather look into the PLOC.
Message 20 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.