Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI button showed up on BofA

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

CLI button showed up on BofA

The CLI button showed up on my BofA today! Today marks the 4th month I've had it, I normally use about 95% of the limit and PIF before reporting date, I just paid a payment to pay all 94% of the limit I've used, should I wait for this to clear before I hit the button? I just scheduled the payment for today.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: CLI button showed up on BofA

On my TU Fico8 is shows that I only had $2 reporting for that card. I'm not sure if they'll pull that or if they have like a internal scoring?
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CLI button showed up on BofA

@Creditplz wrote:
On my TU Fico8 is shows that I only had $2 reporting for that card. I'm not sure if they'll pull that or if they have like a internal scoring?

What is the rest of your profile like?  Other limits and utlization? 

I would wait for it to say 0 just to be safe, on the card account page, not your report (bc boa will know internally its at 0 lol)

And just request it.  Now if you are not happy with the outcome you can request more, and if you dont have any other cards with good limits NOW may be the time to get one! I went from 2100 to 15k like that!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.