Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP 40k Bonus points

tag
Juss11
Frequent Contributor

CSP 40k Bonus points

I went to my local chase bank, & was told about the CSP. I was show a sighn that said if I spent 2k in 3 months id get the bonus. So I got the card and have been using it alot the last month. I sent a message to see how much I spent so far? I have been paying card off like once a week. I get a message back that I have to spend 3k! I tell them I was told 2k & my local branch & could it be adjusted to what I was shown in the bank? She told me no it was not possible, that that promotion had expired. So I went back to my bank & asked about it & told them what happend. They looked into it & the promotion was still vaild, he showed me the sighn they have. So he called & in 5 minutes he had it adjusted to the 2k. Any one else run into this?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CSP 40k Bonus points

Most people are able to get the 2k spend if they've gotten the card in branch. Just a weird fluke for you that you ran into a problem. Smiley Happy

Congrats on your new card! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

The 2K is an in branch only offer. Sorry you had to go through all of that, but branches frequently have offers that CSRs over the phone don't have access to.

Message 3 of 5
jd352
Regular Contributor

@-NewGuy- wrote:

The 2K is an in branch only offer. Sorry you had to go through all of that, but branches frequently have offers that CSRs over the phone don't have access to.

I had several 2k spend for the 40k mail offers. I wish I would have jumped on them then, but I am still happy to get the offer. 3k is obtainable.

NPSL............... $20,700........... $15,200.......... $5,000............ $15,000............ $20,000
Current Scores: Equifax: 761 (Fico) TransUnion: 751 (Fico) Experian: 768 (Fico)
Message 4 of 5
Vball003

I never went in to a branch, but did recieve a flyer for 40k points for 2k spend., which was credited after 2k threshold was met.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.