Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP....Chase pulls?

tag
fittiger
Frequent Contributor

CSP....Chase pulls?

I'm just curious for those of you that have app'd for the CSP and possibly other Chase cards, does Chase seem to pull the same CR for the CSP as for other cards (Freedom, United, etc) or are they different?

Chase seems to pull EQ here in La most of the time.  Checking on the credit pulls database, CSP apps seem to pull differently from Freedom apps within the same state.

Thoughts?  Experiences?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
chiyex
Valued Member

Re: CSP....Chase pulls?

They pulled equifax for me when i tried applying for united mileage explorer

Message 2 of 6
Cdnewmanpac
Established Contributor

3 chase cards, sw, united, csp, 3 pulls, all experian.
In wallet: Ink Plus 10k, AMEX TE 25k. In bag: CSP 16k, USAA WMC 15k, Hyatt 13k, United MPE 12k, AMEX HHonors 3k. In SD: Cap 1 QS 5k, Discover IT 7k. FICO 08 says my EQ is now 844, was 510 in 2010.
Message 3 of 6
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Hey!
Freedom = EX. CSP = EQ. For me.

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 4 of 6
fittiger
Frequent Contributor

@improvingmycredit wrote:
Hey!

Interesting.....I was beginning to wonder if they pulled EX for CSP regardless of their normal pulls.

Message 5 of 6
omskillet
Regular Contributor

@fittiger wrote:

@improvingmycredit wrote:
Hey!

Interesting.....I was beginning to wonder if they pulled EX for CSP regardless of their normal pulls.

I think its all region based. Basically depends on where you live. Both Chase cards were EX for me. EQ when doing recon for Freedom last year. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.