Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP and Freedom Referral Bonus!!

tag
jenn_bar
Frequent Contributor

Re: CSP and Freedom Referral Bonus!! [edited]

@09Lexie wrote:
The Freedom link worked for me but not the CSP. Perhaps, it has to do with account opening- Freedom over 6 mos and CSP less than 3 mos.

I'm in the same boat as you. I cannot do the Freedom referral, but CSP works fine!

Message 21 of 24
colinstu
Regular Contributor

Re: CSP and Freedom Referral Bonus!!

Oh a bonus for Freedom too... 

It's a card that I want... but don't know if I'd get approved. How sensitive is Chase to INQs (in the last two years, I'm between 7-10) and AAoA (oldest card is 14mo old, opened the rest of my cards this year)? 

Wonder how long this promo will be around... could use it a couple years from now. 

FICOs: TU 775 | EQ 784 | EX 773
Amex BCE $15,000 | Discover IT $11,600 | Chase Freedom $7,000 (Visa Sig) | Citi DoubleCash $6,000 (WEMC) | Chase AARP $6,000 | Barclaycard CashForward $4,000 | Barclaycard Rewards $2,000 | Capital One Quicksilver $1,750
Message 22 of 24
Networth
Frequent Contributor

I called CSP number today and the guy said its a selected offer and nothing he could do about it unless I am "selected" aggrevating. "It's like here I have new card members for you" and there responce is "sorry gotta hope your selected". grr

Chase Sapphire Reserve - American Express Blue Sky - Chase Freedom - - Chase Freedom Unlimited - BankAmericard Travel Rewards -

TU 813 EX 809 EQ 812
Message 23 of 24
jenn_bar
Frequent Contributor

@Networth wrote:

I called CSP number today and the guy said its a selected offer and nothing he could do about it unless I am "selected" aggrevating. "It's like here I have new card members for you" and there responce is "sorry gotta hope your selected". grr

Yes targeting is the worst form of advertising (as the consumer!). Hyatt does the same thing.... Smiley Mad

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.