Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR PROMO

tag
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

CSR PROMO

Got an email from chase today for , CSR, 1 extra point on any purchase where Apple Pay is accept up to $1500.

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSR PROMO

If you have an iDevice, I hope you all max this one out.  That's a pretty hefty bonus especially if you use the Chase travel portal for redemption!

How long is this good for?

Message 2 of 20
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If you have an iDevice, I hope you all max this one out.  That's a pretty hefty bonus especially if you use the Chase travel portal for redemption!

https://www.chase.com/digital/digital-payments/sapphire-digital-wallet?jp_cmp=cc/103017/ema/EM07850/Body_Image_1 

Oct 4 and Nov 4, 2017

Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bet they're assuming a lot of iPhone X purchases in the next month!

Message 4 of 20
digitek
Established Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I set up Android pay when I got my most recent phone, but never used it, just couldn't really see the reason or the need to.

This is the future, they will eventually phase out the pieces of plastic I guess......
Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think they ever will because of hacking concerns. Ok I'm old fashioned I know.

Message 6 of 20
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

I may try that with samsung pay 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 7 of 20
iced
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The tough part will be finding restaurants that accept Apple Pay.

Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like being able to use SamPay pretty much everywhere, restaurants included, though I often don't at restaurants as it makes me feel weird requesting to go with the server to the pos terminal and holding my phone against the reader. They usually get a big kick out of how the phones magnetic feature actually works like a physical swipe, but having worked foodservice for many years I've got a *thing* about not wanting to be a pain in the ass customer having been there myself.
Message 9 of 20
mkhan1093
Established Contributor

I didn't get an email about this, but the link posted earlier makes it seem like it's a promo open for everyone with some sort of Sapphire card. Does this mean I'm good to go?

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.