Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR and truth (USAlliance)

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

CSR and truth (USAlliance)

I was trying to pay my USAlliance credit card through their new interface.   It would hang at "Please Wait" for about 2 minutes, before explaining that I wasn't able to pay an amount more than 0% above the current balance.   I didn't think I was but....

I called and asked.  "Are you trying to pay over the internet?  That's not ready yet, we hope to have it working on May 23rd [my due date as it happens], but I can take a payment over the phone"   Then the call dropped.   I remember paying through this very interface on April 29, so wasn't quite sure I bought that.

So I changed a few things and the payment went through fine.  Guess it got fixed early!

[For everyone, and I mean everyone wondering....  I paid the last statement balance on Apr 29.   Shortly after, the system scheduled an autopay of the exact same amount for May 15.   And when I tried to pay the current balance today it added the scheduled auto pay and decided it was too much.  So, so far a great upgrade experience!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Kforce
Valued Contributor

Re: CSR and truth (USAlliance)

Not impressed by the new  CC management company.

Had a few small issues myself.

If the card really looses the 3%, I will be closings it.

Might sit for 6 months, but then the axe.

Lots of better 2% cards

Message 2 of 3
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: CSR and truth (USAlliance)

@longtimelurker wrote:

I was trying to pay my USAlliance credit card through their new interface.   It would hang at "Please Wait" for about 2 minutes, before explaining that I wasn't able to pay an amount more than 0% above the current balance.   I didn't think I was but....

I called and asked.  "Are you trying to pay over the internet?  That's not ready yet, we hope to have it working on May 23rd [my due date as it happens], but I can take a payment over the phone"   Then the call dropped.   I remember paying through this very interface on April 29, so wasn't quite sure I bought that.

So I changed a few things and the payment went through fine.  Guess it got fixed early!

[For everyone, and I mean everyone wondering....  I paid the last statement balance on Apr 29.   Shortly after, the system scheduled an autopay of the exact same amount for May 15.   And when I tried to pay the current balance today it added the scheduled auto pay and decided it was too much.  So, so far a great upgrade experience!

Good for you that you are hard focused on such matters.

It's common that glitches occur on new rollouts with some.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.