Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR important info

tag
waynes1982
Frequent Contributor

Re: CSR important info

@darwin_wins wrote:
Do you use Chase as your primary account?
I don't bank with them currently, but my Ritz card gets 95% of all my spending and I've already put through $6k in transactions in a month and PIF before statement cuts. I do have high limits with them already. Southwest is $26k Disney is $20K Ritz is $16.5K
Gardening since 06/01/2016

Message 21 of 80
baller4life
Super Contributor

uecker4life just reported in Approvals no banking relationship whatsoever,only credit cards. And received preapproval then approval in branch. 14/24

Message 22 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

uecker4life just reported in Approvals no banking relationship whatsoever,only credit cards. And received preapproval then approval in branch. 14/24

Waiting for a 24/24 first.  Go for it baller!

Message 23 of 80
baller4life
Super Contributor

😂😂😂
Message 24 of 80
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

That is really strange, how would they pre-approve you if you have no relationship? You go to a banker and say can you check if I am pre-approved for the card?

Message 25 of 80
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yes. You hand them one of your current Chase cards and id and say you want to check to see if you are preapproved for CSR
Message 26 of 80
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Message 27 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

@galahad15 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Congrats baller!  Smiley Happy

She didn't get approved.  That was for uecker

Message 28 of 80
baller4life
Super Contributor

Congrats?? I haven't apped anything lol. I haven't stopped by a branch yet to check. Oh but I will soon. We have them all over the place here in H-town.

Message 29 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ baller, are you going to apply at the branch?
Message 30 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.