Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Account Change-Success!

tag
RyVision
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Account Change-Success!

Now I'm a bit confused about Cap 1 cards (after reading this thread lol).  I have 2 Cap 1 Platinums, one from 2010, one from 2011 (both april),  both with a $39 AF and both have cash rewards. The older one is lower interest, I think around 13, the new one is 17. Both with 750CLs.

What I'm reading here hints that cards like that don't have rewards....  When I asked Peggy about them (who was actually very nice and somewhat helpful lol) she said the rewards and lower interest were because I had the AF on each card.....  I never asked about a PC (I wasn't in the mood for a comedy skit), only about waiving the AF or getting a CLI (I know, another comedy skit).

I almost closed them last month but decided the few AF cards I have won't break me LOL and they're at times handy, so I'll keep them for another year and see what happens (I even kept the BoA constrictor mini card, it is my oldest active VISA afterall, 2008).

Any insight about the above?  Does it seem odd or just standard Cap 1?

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 41 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.