Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI Question

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Capital One CLI Question

I have had my one and only card from Capital One GM, Now named BuyPower WEMC via a mail preapproval since back in October. I passed some months ago on permitting them a HP for a CLI request but today contacted EO and waiting now for a return call from them. I intend to give them permission for a HP this go round but my question is this........Do they HP CLI's from a single bureau or do they treat CLI's the same as when first apping directly with their Classic triple bureau pull? Thanks for any input about it.

The Magic!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: Capital One CLI Question

Cap1 is SP CLI normally ..good luck!

Message 2 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

The triple pull (its actually a 5 pull) for new accounts does not follow on with CLI requests, if you give permission for an HP to get the CLI then its typically a single bureau pull. Most CLIs with Cap-1 are SPs though.

Message 3 of 4
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Ok then thanks. That's good to know. I'm waiting on a call back sometime when they get around to it i guess because they have confirmed my request for an EO contact. The now named BuyPower WEMC by Cap1 is been stuck at the SL of $600 since October which puts it roughly at almost 8 months history. This is been the most aggravating card of them all for me in that it always requires me to make multiple payments on-the-fly when trying to use it heavily for the 5% pool. I'll keep those peering in on this thread updated what if any results come from this newest request.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.