cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One "Custom Image"...Quicksilver?

tag
Irisa
Senior Contributor

Re: Capital One "Custom Image"...Quicksilver?

@scvbd99 wrote:

@newUser0 wrote:

Not able see the Pic you posted!

I fixed my original post, so you should be able to see it there now.

Thanks to people who answered.  I'm glad it doesn't have the Quicksilver in the middle of the card anymore.  The Quicksilver card is cheap, and the expiration date numbers were already worn off when the card arrived. 

I agree. The Quicksilver is an ugly, fake looking card. I ordered the ladybug design they have. It is so much better looking. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 13
Joebunaga
New Contributor

Upgraded to QS and they sent the flat grey card to me, but decided to update the image with a a pic of my critters. Went through without a problem, but looks like the Plat card vs the QS.

I can't believe you like money too. We should hang out.

FICO(Barclay1\22\15) TU: 798 | FICO EX: 780 | FICO EQ(2\12\15):808 | In the Garden from 5/8/14 until ???
UFCU Visa $5k | Cap1 QS $10K | Jetblue Amex $18K | CSP $6.5K | Amex Green (NPSL) | Chase Freedom $18k | Sallie Mae WMC $15.5k| BoA 1-2-3 Visa $7.5k | Amex Everyday $16k | Amex Fidelity $10k |
Message 12 of 13
TheVoiceAndTheSnake

I agree that the Quicksilver card looks fake and cheap looking..lol.  But fortunately Capital One allows us to change the card image.  I have a new card on the way that should be arriving any day now.  I have a question though. After I submitted the change for the new card image, I noticed that the online card image (you know the one that shows next to your account details) changed from the standard Quicksilver card to a default "Your Image" card and it has an image on it that looks like the intro design screen when you're getting ready to customize your card image.  Do any of you know if there is a way to get the Quicksilver digital image back, or replace it with another image?  I like just about every digital view of the QS card that I've seen online (because it looks like a metal card), but in person it looks really cheap. Thanks.

Amex BCE $10,500
Capital One Quicksilver Visa $3000
Discover IT $2600
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.