Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Captial one Quick Silver Balance transfer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Captial one Quick Silver Balance transfer

Hey, everyone, I need some advice, 

I currently owe 5,835.46 on my capital one quicksilver card. This was the first card I got with really poor credit. I have noticed that my payments have been fighting the interest on the card and not going toward the balance. I have never done a balance transfer but I am thinking about doing one. 

I would like some tips on what to do, like good cards to transfer. I would like to have the biggest window of paying this off also. 

Thank you in advance! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: Captial one Quick Silver Balance transfer

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey, everyone, I need some advice, 

I currently owe 5,835.46 on my capital one quicksilver card. This was the first card I got with really poor credit. I have noticed that my payments have been fighting the interest on the card and not going toward the balance. I have never done a balance transfer but I am thinking about doing one. 

I would like some tips on what to do, like good cards to transfer. I would like to have the biggest window of paying this off also. 

Thank you in advance! 

Without knowing anything about your profile other than you have at least one card and it has >5k balance no one can give you good advice. All you will get is a list of cards with BT offers that you may or may not be qualified for. 

The very minimum information needed is your current scores (and where you are getting them), total utilization, individual utilization and number of cards opened in the last 12 and 24 months. 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

My bad, its the first time posting on here. So my credit score is the following: TransUnion is 659 and Equifax is 690 (credit Karma source) 

This is the only card I have, the limit on it is 8,500 so using more than 50%. I haven't opened a credit card since i got this one back in 2014 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My bad, its the first time posting on here. So my credit score is the following: TransUnion is 659 and Equifax is 690 (credit Karma source) 

This is the only card I have, the limit on it is 8,500 so using more than 50%. I haven't opened a credit card since i got this one back in 2014 

Hey, N64 -- welcome. 

You need a 3-bureau FICO report with your Fico 08 scores. You can get that here for free, just remember to cancel before the 30 days is up. After you post up those scores, then members can offer some useful suggestions. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.