Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase 5x on travel in UR??

tag
BuildingBetterCredit2020
New Contributor

Chase 5x on travel in UR??

Apologies in advance if this has already been answered somewhere; took a quick look here in the forums and didn't find anything. 

Has anyone purchased travel through Chase' UR portal and been credited with the 5x points, since they added this new benefit? Reason I ask is that I purchased an airline ticket through the portal with my card, and it is only showing 2x value pending. I didn't see any explicit restrictions in the fine print that applied to my purchase. Thanks in advance.

Sept 2023

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
imaximous
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase 5x on travel in UR??

the rewards are split between your normal card earnings and an additional bonus you'll see on the UR site. The whole 5x won't show under the card activity/posted transactions. 
If you have CSP, you'll see 2x under posted transactions and the additional 3x as a bonus on UR site. 

Message 2 of 3
jcooks
Established Contributor

Re: Chase 5x on travel in UR??

I had an issue with a hotel booked through the Chase Travel portal with the $50 hotel credit.  The whole say is not elegible for 5x if you're also claiming that $50 hotel credit.  It may not be worth the $50 credit if it's relatively large bill.

EDITED - on the CSP

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.