Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase APR reduction

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase APR reduction

You're one of the very few I've ever seen get an APR reduction, congrats! What's your secret?!
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've only seen two total reports on myfico relative to Chase card APR reduction - one in 2014 and this one in 2016. Those are the only ones, both on Freedom cards.

It certainly does not look very promising for the rest of us.

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! This is indeed a great news!!!! I am stuck on my close to decade old Freedom (got it around Dec '07) with 24% apr. May be time to test the waters with chase...

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

addendum- relative to successful Chase APR reduction, may I add.

Sorry, on mobile with no ability to amend post.

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny how two people from Chase told me they don't do APR reductions. 

Just another reason why I'll never regret giving them the finger and closing my account(s) with them.

Message 15 of 17
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I didn't recall seeing APR reductions for Chase either. Congrats, that is a nice one! It interests me because it seems I have the card in question and am about to ask for an increase. I don't see my luck being better than yours though.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 16 of 17
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.