Not applicable

Re: Chase CLI Feature through App

@CashOutReFi wrote:

Ranted and reply came swift, HP, NOT SP. Not going to waste HP on CLI

Message 41 of 88
blindambition
Senior Contributor

All my cards have BT offers for 0% until Dec. 23 and already approved Chase Loans. No CLI link for me, to be fair to Chase, I'm a few over 5/24. 😂 

Message 42 of 88
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CashOutReFi wrote:

Ranted and reply came swift, HP, NOT SP. Not going to waste HP on CLI

That's to be expected if the request is submitted through secure messaging or calling. The HP for either of those avenues has not changed.  

The new option is different as it appears based on DPs noted upthread.

Message 43 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

I saw it on my app but I got same results as many of you had. I thought I was a possible shoo-in since Chase asked me to update my income last week.

Message 44 of 88
Curious_George2
Valued Contributor

What are y'alls thoughts on how often we can press the new Chase Luv Button without any negative consequences?

Once every...

Week?

Month?

Quarter?

Year?

I know we're just guessing, but I'm betting there's some wisdom in this crowd. 

Message 45 of 88
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

chase cli via portal verified to work w no hp

I just upgraded all these no use cards that I sucked the limits out of years ago, could not have been easier. used chrome.  frozen.  my sapphire limit is huge, ditto on 6 inks so I am kind of surprised they allowed it

100822 KMF CHASE CLI_1.JPG

Message 46 of 88
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: chase cli via portal verified to work w no hp

@bourgogne wrote:

I just upgraded all these no use cards that I sucked the limits out of years ago, could not have been easier. used chrome.  frozen.  my sapphire limit is huge, ditto on 6 inks so I am kind of surprised they allowed it

100822 KMF CHASE CLI_1.JPG

Yes, there's an ongoing discussion here.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 47 of 88
learningcredit54
Regular Contributor

That is awesome. I hope I can get considered for a CLI in the coming months. This will make Chase my go to. While I love Amex the not knowing if a future charge will get declined is a bit of a hassle and the requests for payments mid cycle also dont help that much. While EXTREMELY thankful Amex let me in the door again, Chase is slowly becoming my fav.

Another plus, I have alot of transactions overseas and the Amex charge cards aren't successfully processed for some reason (neither is Truist or Citi for that matter) but Chase goes through with ease. It's odd.

Business Cards:
Amex Business Plus: 6000 // Amex Business Hilton Honors: 3000 // Amex Delta Gold: 4900 // Amex Business Platinum NPSL POT 5000 // Amex Business Gold NPSL POT 15000

Personal Cards:
Discover It Cash Back: 8000 // Chase Saphire Preferred: 5000 // Truist Enjoy Beyond: 4500 // Amex Blue Cash Preferred: 1000 // Cap1SavorOne: 2000 // Cap1 Secured Platinum: 200 // Cap1 QuiksilverOne 2000 // Citi Double Cash: 5200 // Amex Platinum NPSL POT 4000 // Amex Gold NPSL POT 1750

GOAL SCORES 750 ACROSS
Message 48 of 88
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Curious_George2 wrote:

What are y'alls thoughts on how often we can press the new Chase Luv Button without any negative consequences?

Once every...

Week?

Month?

Quarter?

Year?

I know we're just guessing, but I'm betting there's some wisdom in this crowd. 

I'm guessing it doesn't matter, because if you're not going to be offered a CLI they'll tell you when you hit the button.

I don't need or want a CLI on either of my Chase cards, because they both have limits which are about 60x my monthly spend, but I clicked the link to see how it works and got this message:

We can't complete this request.

This offer isn't available at this time. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Make sure you keep your income up-to-date to be considered for future offers.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 49 of 88
RootDet
Established Contributor

no offers for me. i didn't expect anything anyways

Message 50 of 88
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.