Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Consolidation

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Consolidation

I wasn't able to find a specific answer despite searching and I'm sure it's here somewhere!

I have a Slate with a promo 0% APR since 2/15, can't remember how long it's good for. If I transfer CLs from other Chase cards will this 0% apply to the higher CL?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Consolidation

Yes, did it yesterday
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting. I was thinking of closing my Slate (yes, I know it's got a Fico score, but meh). I guess this is a good reason to leave it open. Assuming there's usually a 0% offer there (I've never tried after my initial 0%) I could always donate CL from other Chase cards if I need 0%. (Assuming Chase doesn't change that policy). 

Thanks. 

ETA: When I read that back, I think -" Well, that sounds dumb, it's Chase. Of course you can." But I had been pretty sure about closing it. Now I'll just sit on it. I don't know why I hadn't thought of that before. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, gotta dig out the original paperwork to see how long the initial 0% is effective.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.