Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom website display

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Chase Freedom website display

I've been using the line display on the Freedom website to see if I have met the $1500 per quarter maximum for the 5UR rewards.

Yesterday the line was very near the end and I had one charge pending.   I checked today expecting confirmation that it was done, but now the bar shows only about 70% complete.

Drilling down it shows this quarter's 5x spend is $1485, but another part  it shows I have earned $49 reward, which is what I would get on a spend of $1200.

Anyone else seeing something like this?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom website display

I have the bonus maxed on both our Freedom cards otherwise I'd check for you. I will note that in another thread it was mentioned Chase did a redesign of the rewards portal/page so maybe wait a bit to see if it clears up. That and you can always send a SM to Chase to have them confirm the status of your 4th quarter spend that way you have a copy for your records in case something goes wrong

Message 2 of 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Yes possible with redesign on poral webpage possible cause.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm at 90% of the 5% categories ($1,352) and the progress bar looks like to be around 40%. Go by the dollar figure toward your cap and ignore the bar for now. Most likely a software defect, which are common after modification of the software, and it will be fixed.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.