Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase - Uber Promo

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Chase - Uber Promo

$30 Free Uber Ride for using Chase card.. Not sure if this is one per account or across all acounts?  This was sent to my account shown at bottom of email being CSP.  This came by email BTW.

Edit:  Starting to wonder if this is only if you are NEW to Uber or if I am already an Uber user if this promo will still apply?  Guess I will just have to sign up the CSP to see if It credits me with $30 promo

uber.JPG

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase - Uber Promo

Have to be new user.

Message 2 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Have to be new user.

Multiple accounts Smiley Tongue?  This just sucks then.  Well hopefully someone can make use of it..  Guess I will be driving drunk this weekend after all.. Just kidding!

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Have to be new user.

Multiple accounts Smiley Tongue?  This just sucks then.  Well hopefully someone can make use of it..

Thought about that.  Not sure how they track accounts.  If you use different email address, it might work

Message 4 of 15
ddemari
Super Contributor

i just got the email too. too late for sure though! as i dont think u can finagle the system with uber but i havent tried no energy for it right now lol. 

Screen Shot 2015-11-06 at 7.23.33 PM.png

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 quicksilver users dont forget to use it for 20% back until April!

Message 6 of 15
surehit
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Have to be new user.

Multiple accounts Smiley Tongue?  This just sucks then.  Well hopefully someone can make use of it..

Thought about that.  Not sure how they track accounts.  If you use different email address, it might work

Afaik they track via both email and phone number. So new email and a new Google Voice account for each would do it, but that's more of a pain than it is worth.

AMEX Platinum Gold - NPSL | Citi ThankYou Premiere 20k | NASA Platinum Rewards - 20k | Alaska Airlines Visa Signature - 5k x 5 (Not sure why I needed 5.... but still....) | Amex Blue Cash Everyday - 21K | Chase Sapphire Preferred - 15K | Ritz Carlton Card - 10k | Chase Freedom Visa Signature - 5k | BECU Visa - 3k |Barclaycard Rewards - 2k | Chase Amazon Rewards - 1k | Discover IT Student - 500 | Chase Slate - 500 | Walmart Store Card - 700 | BBY CitiBank - 1500 | BBY CitiBank -1000

Eq (MyFico) 767 | TU (FICO) 759 | Ex (FAKO): 749
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does the promo work if you have the Chase card in question in Apple Pay already or does the actual card number need to be entered in the app?

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been using Uber with my Quicksilver

Message 9 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been using Uber with my Quicksilver

Yes this is my default.. People that are new to uber can get a free 30$ ride though.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.