Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase cards ....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase cards ....

So , I am a chase checking out & savings owner but I do not have one single chase card ? Unless the amazon prime counts ?? My go to is AMEX , if I wanted to get a Hyatt or a unlimited freedom what are my chances ? Should get approve no problem right ?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase cards ....

Are you under 5/24? That's the biggest issue with Chase approvals. 

Message 2 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Having a Chase Amazon means you have a Chase cardSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 5
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So , I am a chase checking out & savings owner but I do not have one single chase card ? Unless the amazon prime counts ?? My go to is AMEX , if I wanted to get a Hyatt or a unlimited freedom what are my chances ? Should get approve no problem right ?

edit: just seen it in your siggy .. are you under 5/24 new accounts? (5 accounts in 2 years?)

Have you tried the Chase pre-approval website?

You might go into a Branch and ask a personal Banker your offers?

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you’re a chase customer already go to my offers or click the link that says cards to see if there are any offers with solid APR. other option which is probably even better is to go into a branch.

Having a checking account, savings account CD etc more often than not increases your chances of approval regardless of derogs, or over 5 accounts in 24 months.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.