cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check if the Transaction is Cash Advance?

tag
newUser0
Established Contributor

Check if the Transaction is Cash Advance?

FYI - Google Wallet offering a 250$ of cash load. [I meant you can use your credit card to add funds to your debit card]

I long time ago, added my Bank of America card as payment method for Google Wallet. Today, I got a mail that offer period to load 250$ Ends by Feb 27 2014 , So I just clicked to load. It is so instant that, it does not even ask you for confirmation. Then, logged to my BofA,, can able to see the temp authorization for 250$

Question, How can I know if it is a Cash Advance? Should I wait till it's posted to know this?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Check if the Transaction is Cash Advance?

Best to just call in and ask. The CSR should be able to tell you right away if the transaction is flagged as a cash advance.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 3
newUser0
Established Contributor

Re: Check if the Transaction is Cash Advance?

Called up!

It's a Purchase from Google StoreSmiley Tongue

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.