cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Bank APR for BT will be set 0% until paid off.

tag
HiiiPoWeR
Regular Contributor

Citi Bank APR for BT will be set 0% until paid off.

I received a letter from Citi Bank informing me that, since my Double Cash Card and disclosure documents took longer than expected to arrive last year, they would be changing the terms of the introductory offer from 0% APR for 12-15 months to 0% APR until the balance is paid in full. If your introductory offer expired before your balance is paid off, then Citi will credit back the interest charge within 1-3 billing cycles.

Did anyone else receive this letter? If not, it's worth looking into. This could help some people.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CorpCrMgr1
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Bank APR for BT will be set 0% until paid off.

Great news! Congratulations!!

Message 2 of 6
gorgon
Established Contributor

Wow, that is great news!

Message 3 of 6
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@HiiiPoWeR wrote:

I received a letter from Citi Bank informing me that, since my Double Cash Card and disclosure documents took longer than expected to arrive last year, they would be changing the terms of the introductory offer from 0% APR for 12-15 months to 0% APR until the balance is paid in full. If your introductory offer expired before your balance is paid off, then Citi will credit back the interest charge within 1-3 billing cycles.

Did anyone else receive this letter? If not, it's worth looking into. This could help some people.

That's great to get an extension on your intoductory 0% offer, congrats !

Will also move to credit cards forum. 

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 6
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

WhAT?

This unusual but unique kick butt offer from Citi is the equivalent of winning the lottery for  BT Shufflers!

@HiiiPoWeR wrote:

Message 5 of 6
HiiiPoWeR
Regular Contributor

@NoMoreE46 wrote:

WhAT?

This unusual but unique kick butt offer from Citi is the equivalent of winning the lottery for  BT Shufflers!

@HiiiPoWeR wrote:

Yeah, I was surprised,too. I have the funds to pay off the entire debt, but I don't mind kicking the can down the road, espeically, when it's not costing me anything. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.