Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi CLI Online Unaccessible?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi CLI Online Unaccessible?

Hi Everybody.

I just received and activated my first Citi card - a HH Reserve card.  

In the Account Management section where apparently there's supposed to be a tab/link to "Request CLI", there doesn't seem to be any tab like that. 

If I expand the "Common Questions" thing, and click on the "How do I request a CLI..." link, I'm directed to a page that says:  

Temporary Delay

We're sorry. We are having some temporary delays. Please try again later.

Is everyone experiencing this issue?  Does this just mean I'm not currently eligiible for a CLI?  

My initial CLI was much less than most of my other cards.  (12k vs 25k-35k)

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi CLI Online Unaccessible?

I wonder if there maybe something going on with their sie today. I tried to create an online account and it's not going so well.

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just tried the CLI link and got the same message.  I've noticed the site frequently has issues like that... at least what I've experienced.  Although, my HH card is only about a week old... so maybe they block new accounts from CLI requests until a certain AoA?  

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try again. Seems to be working now.

Message 4 of 5
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Yep, checked this morning and it seems to be a ok

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.