Citi CLI button SP over and over? help fast

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Citi CLI button SP over and over? help fast

@Anonymous wrote:

I got 2 emails about it..

Check them out and tell me what you think.. 

citiemail1.pngcitiemail2.png

I guess it was 8 times exactly.. 

Notice that if you subtract my starting 200 from my CLs it goes 250-500-1000-2000-4000-6000-8000-10000

WOW. Absolutely dumbfounded. I really hope it sticks and it was just money you left on the table. I haven’t asked for a CLI in a while and going to try my luck right now on both my DC and my Costco but only if there’s SP language. 

EDIT: No soup for me. At least it was a SP and I understand. I only have a recurring monthly charge of $18.98. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 21 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP this is AMAZING! Grats! Starting to look a lot like Discover (used to be). Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 39
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Well I have to say that this is the first time I’ve seen something of such on this here forum.  Congrats and enjoy!

Message 23 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Hopefully it sticks. I'm still sitting here waiting years for a SP approval from Citi lol

Message 24 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got 8 more emails from Citi this morning..

citiemails8.pngcitiemails88.png

They all say that same thing for every step up and my account still shows 10.2k..

Strangely they are all out of order, the first one sent is the 10.2k one, and they were spaced out in time from 4:18am to 5:03am..

Message 25 of 39
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got 8 more emails from Citi this morning..

citiemails8.pngcitiemails88.png

They all say that same thing for every step up and my account still shows 10.2k..

Strangely they are all out of order, the first one sent is the 10.2k one, and they were spaced out in time from 4:18am to 5:03am..

Sounds like their algorithm has gone haywire and is all out of whack 😂🤣. You’re probably going to have to call during business hours tomorrow to find out your true credit limit. So weird!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 26 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quite frankly I wouldn’t call. I would leave the card empty for a month or two and see what happens. It may slip through if you don’t bring attention to it.
Message 27 of 39
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

WOW!~  Go home Citi, you're drunk! Smiley Tongue

Seriously, Congrats on the increases! Curious if you call the number on your card if the automated would tell you the same limit. Being that all the increases happened in the computer, I wonder if human eyes are even going to notice this on Citi's end. If this only happened for you, I doubt they'll take notice. If this happened for a bunch of card holders, then it might be a computer flaw and things may come under manual review sooner or later.

Just as others have said... Lay low for a while and hope it sticks! Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 39
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

The most amazing thing happened to me. I hit the cli button on my DP for dips and pringles, thanks to this thread. Went to bed with a $2800 cl....
Message 29 of 39
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Woke up to $2800Smiley Wink. Citi treats me rightSmiley Wink. Neither increase nor decrease, i must be in a dream😏
Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.