cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi is giving $10 reward to its credit card holder?

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Citi is giving $10 reward to its credit card holder?

@DrZoidberg wrote:
Please read the situation. OP is implying you can simply ask for $10 in chat. Absolutely not true

I do not need to read the post again, I've already done that in a non-skimming way.  He is not, he/she is clearly stating there was 'account issue'.  

More importantly, I wont tell the OP or anyone else what's of value to them or what may be of some value to others

Either way....

Screenshot_3.png

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I made up that last post, but I just want to highlight the stupidity of this thread. You could probably get a $10 credit out of most customer service chats if you complain about the right thing to the right rep at the right time. You can also get items partially or fully refunded, or an account credit on amazon chat by complaining about product quality. You can also get a credit on your cell phone bill by complaining to customer service. So what?

The OP is misleading in kind of an immature way anyway. We all know there’s more to the story than a free $10 credit and we all know it’s not just up for grabs for anyone who requests it. It’s not a promo they’re doing.
Message 12 of 13
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Please delete this thread as it may cause confusion to users. I’m sorry for my action.

The only thing wrong with this thread is the amount of nitpicking and selective reading. 

You did nothing wrong or unusual 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.