cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coldwater Creek M/C-Comenity...CLOSED!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Coldwater Creek M/C-Comenity...CLOSED!

Just found out via CK that my Coldwater Creek Mastercard was closed on Sept. 1st due to the company going out of business. I guess I must have missed the memo! There went a $24.5K CL and a 6 yr-5 mo. open account history. Also put my overall utilization up to 4%.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Coldwater Creek M/C-Comenity...CLOSED!

Yepped you missed the memo on that one several months back

Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Contributor

I'm surprised Comenity didn't convert you to an unbranded MasterCard like they did with Wayfair Store cards.

TFCU Plat Visa $12,500 | NFCU MoreRewards Amex $1,000 | Purdue FCU $5,000 | Capital One BuyPower $750 | Capital One QuickSilverOne $500 | Capital One Platinum $1,000 | Merrick Bank Visa $2,700 | Credit One Visa $1,000 | Amazon Prime Card $2,500 | Walmart Store Card $1,400 | B&H Payboo Card $4,000 | HSN Card $2,100 | Shell Gas Card $1,200 | Overstock Store Card $3,850 | Kohl's Store Card $1,500 | Wayfair Store Card $1,180 | Target RedCard $2,000
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Yepped you missed the memo on that one several months back

Was there a thread posted here on the forum about it? I've been following here on and off for the last few months and didn't see anything here.

BUSINESS
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@rostrow416 wrote:

I'm surprised Comenity didn't convert you to an unbranded MasterCard like they did with Wayfair Store cards.

I wish they would have---that would have been WAY better than having a $24.5k CL go down the toilet!

BUSINESS
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.