cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity automated system cannot find my account!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity automated system cannot find my account!

Hello my fico! I have been a long time lurker on the site and have gotten a lot of use out of the postings about comenity and would like to thank everyone for their post, now be it that I have gotten help in regards to comenity I figured I would post this situation here and hopefully get some insight. I recently went on Brylane home (curiosity) and did the shopping cart trick and a preapproval popup came up, I was unsure about taking the card so I closed out of it and didn't give it a second thought until yesterday after researching the card and the perks. I decided to go for it and got the popup again and this time I took it. Well something told me to call the automated system to hear my credit limit and.....they have no record of an account for me, is this normal? A few days before I was preapproved and accepted a j crew card which the automated system found and confirmed the credit limit but not brylane home and I am freaking out. Any advice, help or experience with this would be very helpful thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity automated system cannot find my account!

Maybe it's too new? How many come out cards have you gotten the past 6 months? Are they all via the shopping cart trick?
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity automated system cannot find my account!

Thanks for responding ghgirl123. I have 5 accounts with comenity right now which are vs, express, ann taylor, ny&co and the latest one J crew which I currently waiting for in the mail. The first 4 were done last year so the only recent one I have is J crew and yes they were all via the shopping cart trick. I don't know what to think, I am trying not to panic.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.