tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Comenity drops APR on Total Rewards Card

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Need to try this soon again as soon as my Freeze goes back on place on all my reports to make sure they don't try to sneak in a HP while asking.. Doubtful, but why risk it.  Assume the ones that did get the apr reduced no HP was taken?

CC, when is your next CLI Smiley Wink on your Total Rewards Card? I am waiting for the 6 months mark, April 11 is the days and see !!

Would have to check about 2-3 more months I believe, got one not to long ago.. Question is Virgin America every 6 or 9 months for first one?  Tried other day on that and account not old enough I think it was 4.5 months at time, so different schedule for that card apparently.

I tried Virgin at the 5 months mark and it was too soon ( that what they told me) so I will waiting until the 7 or 8 months mark to see Smiley Wink

Should be 6 months + 1 day from approval Smiley Wink  (similar to the other co-branded ones).  I think there's an odd one out there that's 7 or 9 months but I forget which one.

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.