Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Companion Pass ACHIEVED LOL

tag
SPChaser
Established Contributor

Companion Pass ACHIEVED LOL

DW has wanted the Companion Pass for sometime now, and we were finally in a good place to go for it, especially with the great SUB offers Chase had available. Although it's not official yet, after the statements for the SW Busniess Performance and SW Priorty close on 2/3, it will be. Accouts already show the expected reward points after the next statements will be 80K and 50K respectively. I have never had to be so strategic for two credit cards in my life Smiley Very Happy!!! Thank you my MyFICO brethren for all for advice and assist! 

“Play the game, but don't believe in it“
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Companion Pass ACHIEVED LOL

@SPChaser wrote:

DW has wanted the Companion Pass for sometime now, and we were finally in a good place to go for it, especially with the great SUB offers Chase had available. Although it's not official yet, after the statements for the SW Busniess Performance and SW Priorty close on 2/3, it will be. Accouts already show the expected reward points after the next statements will be 80K and 50K respectively. I have never had to be so strategic for two credit cards in my life Smiley Very Happy!!! Thank you my MyFICO brethren for all for advice and assist! 

Great job, enjoySmiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
SPChaser
Established Contributor

Thanks @AverageJoesCredit !!! I'm really proud of myself that I was able to make it happen for her. 

“Play the game, but don't believe in it“
Message 3 of 4
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WOOHOO!!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.