Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusing Chase Fraud Text/Email

tag
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Re: Confusing Chase Fraud Text/Email

@Remedios wrote:

@Drwaz99  When my CSP was brand new, I had to deal with two fraud alerts within 15 min from each other while in the same store

They chill eventually.  Eventually.  

Thanks, Rem. I just found it weird that I went HARD in the paint with my CFU (2 weeks after I got it I went on vacation and ran 4k through it in the 2 weeks I was gone) with no problems whatsoever. But they are different products at different times so I just need to give it some time and play it extra safe for a bit. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 14
Remedios
Credit Mentor

That was my experience with them, too.
Never a fraud alert on Freedom, regardless of where I was shopping or how much.
CSP, fraud alerts flying for about two weeks, but nothing after that.
It's been a year now.
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

My first card with Chase was a CFU (PC'd to CU). As a new customer,  I put a few thousand on it in a few weeks. Got 2 calls from them. I was surprised. The first one was regarding that I received the card. The second was that if the charges were mine. After a year of a few hundred spend per month, I put about 1,000 on it one month. I was contacted again, but not sure if it was by phone or text. It was in regard of higher than normal spend. They are jumpy, maybe only until you're an established customer. 

Message 13 of 14
Rudy1
Established Contributor

Yeah Chase will do that I don't have them since I burned them but my husband does and they are aleays on alert for anything.
>
Goal Cards:
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.