Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting Citi DC to a TY product?

tag
Tayflyer
Established Member

Converting Citi DC to a TY product?

I was wondering if anyone has been able to switch Citi DC to a TY product?

I will be in the garden till at least 10/14. I need to let my accounts age as I have added quite a few in the past few months.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Converting Citi DC to a TY product?

I've done the opposite. 

ThankYou points are worthless unless you get either the Premier or the Prestige. One carries a hefty AF of $450 while the other one is just $95.

Just call and ask the customer service representitive, it won't hurt anything. Just say, "I've heard other cardholders have been able to convert their cards to a different card product through Citi." and then they'll ask you which cards you're interested in and tell you if you're able to convert to it.  

Message 2 of 6
Tayflyer
Established Member

Thanks Mountaindewvoltage.

I will be in the garden till at least 10/14. I need to let my accounts age as I have added quite a few in the past few months.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I might also add that once you convert a couple of things will happen: 

1) Your account may be a little buggy as they switch everything over, which will happen almost instantly. 

2) They'll let you use your card under the new rewards program immediately while yours is in the mail. 

Message 4 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Is it a HP to do that?

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

No there's no hard pull, or even soft pull I think.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.