Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Limit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Card Limit

What is the limit on the Orchard Bank Credit Card?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Card Limit

Are you asking about their lowest starting limit OR the max limit on their card? Your question is kind of vague Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I believe Orchard has switched over to the same system Best Buy Mastercard has:

Gold with Annual Fee - Starting limit $100-500

Gold no annual fee - $100-2000

Platinum no annual fee - 500- up I have seen as high as $6k

But I really don't know what is the highest limit you can obtain with these tiers, mostly because they never seem to increase it more than $100-$200

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

But I really don't know what is the highest limit you can obtain with these tiers, mostly because they never seem to increase it more than $100-$200

Get outta here! Smiley Surprised Was that an initial limit or just through CLIs??

Message 4 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Get outta here! Smiley Surprised Was that an initial limit or just through CLIs??

That was someone that had the Gold for over a year I think it was and went back and did pre-qual and it offered platinum and they applied and got 6k starting

Message 5 of 7
saaws
New Contributor

I recently got the best buy platinum Mastercard with 4K limit, preapproved first, had 735 EQ Fico score. Never had any HSBC card before.

EQ 734 (2010/09) 680 (2011/08) 700 (2012/04) 701 (2013/01) | EX 737 (2011/09 AMEX) | TU 755 (2010/09) 721 (2011/09)
Amex Platinum NPSL / Blue Cash Preferred $10K | BofA Visa $9K | Discover More $8.5K | Cap1 Best Buy MC $7K | Chase Ink Bold $12.5K / Sapphire Preferred $5.5K / MileagePlus Select Visa $5K / Freedom $2K | Dell Store $3K
Message 6 of 7
zkder
Valued Member

i have an hsbc platinum mc with an 8k line (8,050 to be exact)

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.