Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit One?

I have a Credit One card that I opened last December.  My CL is $200 and has never been raised.    Does anyone know anything about this card?  I would like to try to get a CL increase, but wonder if I should wait until after December.  I am trying to raise my score within the next couple of months and thought this might be better than trying to get another card.   My scores are TU 627, EQ 609, EX 608.   

P.S.  I know this isn't the greatest card, but it's the oldest I have so I need to keep it for a while.

Thanks! 

Message Edited by bsf56 on 08-05-2007 12:02 PM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit One?

Good luck. I've had a $1,325.00 for the past 2 years. I use and pay off, use and pay off. I've called and requested a CLI. I was told they "periodically review the account" for an increase. I put the card in the shredder.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have a Credit One card that I opened last December. My CL is $200 and has never been raised. Does anyone know anything about this card? I would like to try to get a CL increase, but wonder if I should wait until after December. I am trying to raise my score within the next couple of months and thought this might be better than trying to get another card. My scores are TU 627, EQ 609, EX 608.
P.S. I know this isn't the greatest card, but it's the oldest I have so I need to keep it for a while.

Thanks!

Message Edited by bsf56 on 08-05-2007 12:02 PM

I would go shop for a different card.
Even a secured card is going to give you a better deal.
Message 3 of 4
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

I just got a card from them. They sent me a pre-approval. $1000 CL. Before I even used the card, they increased to $1500. My husband has had a card with them for a couple of years and they seem to give regular CLI.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.